Lee Ann has been a professional audiobook narrator since 2011. She was previously a university medical school librarian. She first began working as a narrator for Iambik Audiobooks in January, 2011 and also records for Audible/ACX (where she is an Audible Approved Producer), Listen 2 a Book, The Online Stage, and Voices of Today. Besides her work for these publishers, she has volunteered as a narrator for LibriVox since March, 2007 and currently has a number of solos in their catalog along with numerous group projects and poetry readings. Lee Ann’s work ranges from poetry to literary and popular fiction to government documents, newspaper articles and biographies/memoirs. She holds a B.A. in English Literature and a master’s degree in Library and Information Science from the University of South Florida. Lee Ann is also a published writer of numerous nonfiction articles for children in magazines including Children’s Digest, Boys’ Quest, Hopscotch for Girls, and US Kids. She lives in the Tampa area with her husband.
Lee Ann’s AudiobooksAll of Lee Ann's recordings, complete with listening samples, may be found on Audible here.
- “Incompatibility of Temper” by Alexander Ostrovsky from The Online Stage September 1, 2016
- A new recording about Harriet Tubman now available on Audible! August 26, 2016
- “The Prettiest Girl On Stage Is A Man” is now for sale on Audible! July 11, 2016
- A new mystery — Imogene in New Orleans — now available on Audible! June 25, 2016
- June is Audiobook Month! June 4, 2016
Follow Lee Ann on TwitterMy Tweets