Lee Ann has been a professional audiobook narrator since 2011. She was previously a university medical school librarian. She first began working as a narrator for Iambik Audiobooks in January, 2011 and also records for Audible/ACX (where she is an Audible Approved Producer), Listen 2 a Book, The Online Stage, and Voices of Today. Besides her work for these publishers, she has volunteered as a narrator for LibriVox since March, 2007 and currently has a number of solos in their catalog along with numerous group projects and poetry readings. Lee Ann’s work ranges from poetry to literary and popular fiction to government documents, newspaper articles and biographies/memoirs. She holds a B.A. in English Literature and a master’s degree in Library and Information Science from the University of South Florida. Lee Ann is also a published writer of numerous nonfiction articles for children in magazines including Children’s Digest, Boys’ Quest, Hopscotch for Girls, and US Kids. She lives in the Tampa area with her husband.
Lee Ann’s AudiobooksAll of Lee Ann's recordings, complete with listening samples, may be found on Audible here.
- Full-Cast Greek Tragedy from The Online Stage on Audible March 23, 2017
- A Utopian Short Story now Available on Audible! February 13, 2017
- Two new full-cast recordings from The Online Stage! February 10, 2017
- Black Cloud: The Deadly Hurricane of 1928 now available! February 7, 2017
- “The Return of Cosmo Draper” now on Audible! December 6, 2016
Follow Lee Ann on TwitterMy Tweets